National Show Update
21st November 2019
Our 2020 Australian National Show includes some new & exciting features.
- WESTERN HALTER CLASSES - check out the Standard of Excellence for our Western horses, and the Judging Criteria & Style - both in the Premium.
- Horses can compete in either Western Halter Classes or Halter Classes for their Registry, but NOT both.
- 12.5% & Under OR Over 12.5% - This year we return to separate halter classes for horses of 12.5% or less American Shetland in their pedigree OR Over 12.5% American Shetland (AS Derivative) This percentage is shown on your Horse Registration Certificate for your reference.
- Versatility Challenge - 2020 sees the return of this Performance Challenge with its 3 separate components
- This year, the Dressage Challenge will be Free Style for something new for competitors. Full details are in the Premium.
Go to the Premium and check out all these new features.
The Class Schedule is also included in the Premium so you can plan your competition days in advance.