AMHS QLD Spring Into Action Show
$12 Halter Class
$8 Youth Head Colour Trot Harness Class
• All exhibits must be nominated by the owner of the horse/pony. Trainers it is your responsibility to ensure the owner of the horse completes the nomination form. Change of handlers will not be permitted in the ring once a class has commenced without permission of the steward. No exhibit may leave the ring without permission or unless instructed to do so by the steward. All exhibitors must ensure that when entering the ring, the correct number coincides with the exhibit shown. No Stallion/colt to be handled/driven by a person under the age of 18 years.
The judge's decision is final. Protests must be made in writing, signed and presented to the committee within 2 hours of the judged class and accompanied by a fee of $50, which will be refunded if the protest is upheld. The Committee reserves the right to alter or amend the program. Ribbons to 5th place. Sashes and prizes will be presented to Champion/Reserve Champions. sashes and prizes will be awarded to Supreme Champions. The Committee reserves the right to demand that any form or cruelty or neglect to an animal or unruly, diseased, injured or dangerous exhibit leave the grounds. No horse/pony to be left unattended at any time whilst on the grounds. All dogs to be on a leash always. Displays of bad sportsmanship and/or negativity via social media will NOT be tolerated. Exhibitors who disrespect other exhibitors, show management, committee members, judges or any such person may be at the committee's discretion asked to leave the grounds without refund and may be suspended from entering future AMHS shows.
• Exhibitors must be present and standing within the marshalling area at least 3 minutes before the completion of the previous class. Notification of upcoming classes will be announced for exhibitors to be on standby. All exhibitors must enter via the marshalling area and exit where instructed. Only horses/ponies listed in the events catalogue for a class will be permitted to enter the ring.
• All exhibitors much be assigned with a handler or horse/pony number. Age is calculated from the 1st August 2021 with height for age. No participation in a class will not warrant a refund of any monies. Entry monies may be refunded at the Committee's discretion if a Veterinary certificate and/or doctor's certificate accompany the request within 7 days from the show date.
The AMHS take no responsibility for any injury, death or loss to any person (competitor or spectator), livestock of property that may occur during this event. Competitors enter at own risk. All exhibitors or guardians must sign the show participant's disclaimer statement to be eligible to compete at this event.
Exhibitors shall note that there will be breaks throughout the program at the judge's and committee's discretion.
• The AMHS requires that all stables are left clean. All manure must be removed and placed into designated areas. Gatton Showgrounds will charge a cleaning fee for dirty stables, AMHS will pass this fee onto owner of horse/s stabled there. Stables to be booked and paid for through AMHS QLD.
Camping & Parking:
• Powered campsites are available and can be booked and paid for through AMHS QLD
Food & Beverages:
Cold soft drinks and water are available from the AMHS Gazebo in Centre Ring at $2 each.
The Committee apologises for there not being any food available for purchase on the grounds.
Download More Information
4 days of showing. All new prizes and awards. ...